We’re always looking for new, great talent. Don’t see an active position below? Who cares. Send us your resume – we’ll read it.
- Aptitude to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Force.com platform
- Experience creating Flows, Lightning Components, and automated processes in Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of API development.
- Previous work experience with application and/or software development.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with integration of data storage solutions such as relational databases, NoSQL databases, or JSON/XML.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and BitBucket.
- Understanding of accessibility, security compliance, and fundamental design principals behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, BitBucket.
- Full stack web development experience.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
We get it. Compensation is important but you’re an all-star – you want the total package. We got it.
If that stinkin’ virus taught us one thing, it’s that working remotely can be done effectively. Forget that long commute.
We invest in our team by rewarding great work with great compensation. We’re not going to try and squeeze you dry.
We offer a 401k with a company match of up to 4%.
We share your thirst for knowledge! Ample opportunities for continuous learning (working alongside incredibly knowledgeable peers, paid trainings, certifications, and conferences).
Everyone on our team has friends and families. We’re not here to suck the life out of you. We want to get the best out of you.
We provide comprehensive healthcare including FSA, HSA, dental, optical, disability & life insurance so you stay energized.